During this one-on-one meeting, Jake will go through your submitted portfolio and provide you with constructive feedback. He will provide feedback about your body of work, lighting, retouching, and the business of photography, to help you focus your style for your intended audience and improve your overall portfolio presentation.
Within 24 hours of the end of your session, we’ll send you a recording of the session so that you can review it over and over again. We’ll also include some personalized follow-up notes/tips from Jake from your meeting!
Based in the UK, Jake has been an editorial and fashion photographer for over a decade. Known for his vibrantly-colored lighting effects, Jake has has been featured in over 30 magazines and has worked with countless influential clients.
Each session with Jake is 1 hour, and we’re only offering 5 time slots! Each session will include:
A portfolio review is one of the quickest ways you can improve your photography! Submit 20 of your best images for review. During your online meeting with Jake, you will receive overall feedback on your skills—both composition and processing, the cohesiveness of your portfolio, things you can do to improve, and some recommended steps that will help you focus your style and present your best work.
Here’s how it works:
- Purchase and reserve your preferred time slot through Eventbrite.
- Complete the intake form we send you after registration. Include either:
- A link to your 500px profile for review (we’ll review the 10 most recently-uploaded images);
- A link to a Gallery that includes 10 images, which you’ve curated for this specific purpose.
- You’ll receive a GoToWebinar link for your chosen date/time. At the designated time, log into GoToWebinar and your meeting will begin!
- After, we’ll send you a recording of your session and some follow-up notes from Jake!
Still have questions?
Fill out this quick contact form and we’ll get back to you on any remaining questions.
January 24, 2018
- 12 PM
- 2 PM
- 4 PM
- 6 PM
- 8 PM
(All times in EST—we will update as they sell out)
Available time slots for January 24 are shown in the order drop-down menu on Eventbrite. Sessions must be booked at least 24h in advance. To get the most out of your session, make sure you have a reliable internet connection and webcam. Mentorship sessions will be facilitated by GoToWebinar. Be sure to arrive a few minutes early for your session, as we’re unable to offer refunds or reschedule if you miss your designated time slot.
Editorial and fashion photographer specialising in keeping the skill in the camera not just on the screen. Learn more about Jake here.
Check out Jake’s 500px profile here.
from 500px Blog http://ift.tt/2mLghv3